Friday, June 20, 2008

Phil

Went for a walk today with my new neighbor Phil. He's tall, lean, has blue eyes, and looks like a young, extremely good-looking version of Charles Isherwood.

He gave me sex advice.  I have been torn about whether to have recreational sex or whether to save myself for love-only situations.  So far I've been dry as a desert since my breakup the day before Valentines Day (I know, I know).

Unlike me, Phil is neither neurotic nor Jewish.  He just says be where you are, see it for what it is, don't put too much expectation or meaning into something.  And don't deny yourself experiencing natural, good physical contact as long as you don't project all kinds of stuff onto it that isn't there (or isn't there yet).

Maybe I'm saving myself for that someone special.  Like a Bride of Christ?



No comments: