Monday, June 30, 2008

Sex Blog

I didn't think I would be the one to have a gay sex blog but I have started being sexually active again.  Anyway last night an interesting thing happened. The precursor to the story is that I usually take a long time to cum.  This is supposed to be a special skill, right? "He can go for hours."  So I have a lovely dinner with my date and we go back to his place.  And I get all frisky, knowing that it's a "schoolnight" for him and he has to get up at 7.  And it's around midnight and we're both jerking off.  So in the middle of it he starts--in a very businesslike way--to get up, lay out paperwork for his office the next day. And I continue wanking. And he's like "Sorry...but I have to get ready...you need to go."  But I'm all hot and need to get off.  So I just keep jerking off.  And maybe I should have stopped, which would have been really polite, but I wasn't going to.  And he does his paperwork for like 7 minutes. And then finally he gets it on with me afterwards and we cum at the same time.

He felt bad and maybe I should have felt offended but really, it was good timing.  I stroked while I was watching him laying out drawings and charts... we talked.... I got really aroused, and then he joined me and "bang."  Then I got dressed and went home.

We wouldn't have gotten any sleep. I fidget when I sleep. And we'd be all over each other.  We are really horny around each other. It's like, we cum and then we are boned again maybe 4 minutes later.  I think it's a sign we like each other.

Still, the Leo lion's pride in me was pricked. Shouldn't my sexual satisfaction be more important than someone's paperwork??

Actually, not.  A real adult understands that and accepts it.  Maturity is the ability to delay gratfication.

No comments: